Latest information now in our Facebook Page, which is where all the latest news, events, and exciting things happen. All you have to do is go here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cascadebrewersguild
Our monthly club meeting is being held on July 5th at Twelve Bar Brews.
July 5th, 2016 7:00pm
Twelve Bar Brews
12826 NE 178th St
Woodinville, WA 98072
Reminder that CBG will not have a regular meeting in December. Instead we will have the annual holiday party 1 week later on December 8th 7:00pm at HiFi Brewing in Redmond. Hope to see you all there! Member RSVP required by Nov 27th
As we mentioned in the last couple meetings, we will be hosting the annual BBQ for the August 4th meeting at standard meeting time of 7:00pm. The venue for the BBQ has changed and will now be at Post Doc brewing in Redmond. Since Post Doc is still open to the public on Tuesday night, we will have a separate area in the brewery for the club meeting with special rules we must follow. (see rules below)
• The club will provide burgers, brats, and fixins’.
• Club members should bring homebrew and a pot luck item to share of side dish, salad or desert.
• Spouses or significant others are welcome.
• Please RSVP with # attending by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The March meeting has been moved to Tuesday March 10 at Post Doc Brewing due to the Cascade Brewers Cup competition happening the prior weekend March 6-7. We will need club members to help clean up after the competition judging, clean out the walk-in cooler, help transport supplies back to12 Bars, etc.
Just a quick reminder that the February CBG meeting will be held at the new Postdoc Brewing in Redmond on Tues. Feb. 3 at 7:00 p.m.
A great opportunity to check out the new brewery from former club member Tom Schmidlin.
17625 NE 65th ST, Redmond, WA 98052
We will not be having a regular meeting this month. Instead, our Dec 2 meeting will be a holiday party at 192 Brewing at 7:00pm.
Cost: $15 per person for members + 1 guest. Non-Members $25/ea. Confirmed no shows will still be charged at future meetings. Please bring cash.
Location: 192 Brewing, 7324 NE 175th Street, Kenmore, WA, 98028
Food/Drink: Dinner will be provided, pulled pork and fixins’. Everyone bring homebrew to share and you can you can also purchase beer at the 192 taproom.
- Holiday Beer Exchange – Bring a 6-pack of your favorite holiday brew and leave with the same # of different ones.
- Keg Ring Toss – try your luck for some great beers to take home.
What to Bring:
- $15 cash per person
- Homebrew to share for the evening
- 6-pack of favorite holiday brew or homebrew for beer exchange
- Holiday spirit for your fellow homebrewers